Job openings now
Organization: Tannour Consultants, Egypt
Contract Type: 12 months with the possibility of extension
Employment: fulltime, 40 hours per week
Location: Egypt - home-based
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
deadline to apply: 5 September 2020
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
● Dedicated team player
● Understanding & passion of local the Egyptian culture and ability to reflect this in design
● Ability to turn ideas into creative designs
● Eagerness to learn and go out of the comfort zone
● Ability to cater designs to specific audience groups
● Respect the work time frame
● Complete colour or monochrome storyboards in full for use by animator
● Combining hand-drawing and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations
● Produce detailed and stylish illustrations of characters and environments
● Able to develop a story and the flow of the video with and without a script.
● Other duties as required or as responsibilities dictate.
● Solid knowledge of image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
● Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen)
● Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
● Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
● 0-3 years of experience in 2D illustrations including character and background design
● Demonstrated experience in turning ideas into creative designs
● Experience working on short videos for targeted audiences
● Experience using adobe illustrate
● Passion for culture, and culturally relevant animation
● Desire to challenge oneself and expand animation
Tannour Consultants is a boutique company specialized in content design and creation and social messaging. We launched in 2016 in Cairo, and we work across the whole MENA region.
Please send us your portfolio\cv or questions at
We will be reviewing CVs as they come.
#Animation #Illustrator #Egypt